Basic rules of safety on production
The following is prohibited within the territory of the Company:
- Concealment of information on accidents, fires, incidents, industrial injuries, facts of operating regime disturbance.
- Performance of hazardous works without a work permit.
- Disconnection or disturbance of the interlocks integrity and other safety devices on operating equipment without the relevant written permission.
- Staying within the territory of the Company in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or other intoxication.
- Smoking within the territory of the Company outside specially designated areas.
- Using open fire outside specially designated areas, unless expressly specified in a work permit.
- Performance of works without personal protection equipment issued by the employer and required for the safe performance of works.
Employees and visitors of the Company shall:
- Undergo induction in the Directorate of Health, Safety, Civil Defense and Environmental Protection.
- Undergo induction in the relevant structural unit where they are going.
- Comply with the requirements of the structural unit manager or the accompanying persons.
- Apply personal protective equipment.
- When visiting industrial facilities, it is necessary to use (where required) the following personal protection equipment: a safety helmet, safety goggles, headphones or ear plugs, special shoes, overalls.
Rules of movement within the territory:
- When entering and exiting the building, it is necessary to be attentive and watch oneвЂ™s steps to avoid stumbling.
- When climbing and going down the stairs, it is necessary to hold the rails.
- It is prohibited to use a mobile phone when moving up- and down stairs and in rooms of operator, process plants of the Company.
- Pipelines may be crossed only in the areas with cross bridges, it is prohibited to walk on pipelines.
- It is prohibited to walk on self-made paths, under racks and in other non-designated areas.