History

  • История1956 - first publication on the commissioning of the stereospecific polymerization over Ziegler-Natta catalysts in the USSR;
  • 1958 - construction completion and commissioning of the pilot unit for propylene polymerization at the Moscow NPZ. Carrying out the classic series of works on studying the propylene polymerization in the liquid propane-propylene fraction at the laboratory of the Institute of Chemical Physics of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR under the guidance of prof. N. M. Chirkov.
  • 1959 – granting of copyright certificate for the crystalline polypropylene production technique over Ziegler - Natta catalysts in the liquid propane-propylene fraction.
  • 1960 - pilot unit with production capacity of 1,000 tons per year was commissioned at the Moscow NPZ;
  • 1966 – the first functional industrial complex for polypropylene production with the capacity of 10,000 tons of polypropylene per year was put into operation.
  • Polypropylene production, arranged at the Moscow NPZ, was the first in our country and in the world industrial production of isotactic polypropylene in liquid monomer. The process was recurrent and was focused on the production of heat and light-dyed stabilized polymer.
  • 1977 - polypropylene production reached 12,000 tons per year.
  • January 22, 1992. Decree of the Government of Russia to start construction of the country's first complex for the production of 100,000 tons of polypropylene per year under the license of the Italian company Himont. Engineering was carried out by the Italian company TCM in financial partnership with Joy Lud Distributors (USA).
  • November 1995 – the ceremony of polypropylene complex commissioning.
  • January 16, 1995. The Government’s Decree No. 58-P of the Russian Federation for the construction of polypropylene articles production complex in the territory of Moscow NPZ JSC with the completion period between 1996 and 1998.
  • 2001 - the capacity of processing workshop reaches 13.6 thou. tons per year.
  • 2003 – foundation of NPP Neftekhimia LLC
  • September 1, 2010 – incorporation of the joint venture of NPP Neftekhimia LLC